CSIP: Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
The CSIP guides the faculty and staff for continuous improvement of our school. Our current goals include:
- Bracken County High School will increase the average freshman graduation rate from 77.3 to 98% by 2024.
- All students in the non-duplicated gap group at Bracken County High School will increase their reading and math proficiency 40.5% to 64.5 by 2017.
- Increase College and Career Ready total score from 73.3 to 75.
- Decrease novice by 50% by the year 2020 according to the Kentucky Unbridled Learning Accountability.
- Increase Proficient writing scores from 19.4 to 45% Proficient and Distinguished.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Principal Dietrich.
To read the CSIP in its entirety, please click here.